Static and dynamic pressure measurement of liquids and greases in hydraulic or pneumatic machine control systems, also in wet and electrically disturbed areas.
We are happy to help!
Product features and benefits:
- Tight, non-corroding
- Highly overloadable, shockproof
- Extremely small dead space, easy assembly
- Output: 0… 20 mA; 4… 20 mA; 0 ... 10 V
- Excellent reproducibility and linearity
- Suitable for damp areas and harsh environments
- Flange receptacle with gold contacts on request
- Operating temperature: -50… + 120 ° C (higher values on request)
- 0.1 % or 0.05 % combined error
- Nominal pressure 10; 25; 50; 100; 250; 500; … 1500 bar (standard); other values on request
- ATEX certification available
- Customer-specific design for safety-critical applications on request
- With option K, all pressure transducers are available with narrow tolerances
Special feature of the W series:
The pressure transducers DGW10, -11, -12 and -15 have a CAL standard that simulates 100% nominal pressure.
Zero point and end value can be adjusted on the power supply unit.
Various output signal ranges can be selected with the NK10 power supply unit:
0 ... 10V
0 ... 20 mA
4 ... 20 mA
|Connection media side||Nominal pressure levels||Output signal|
|DGW15||Hydraulic connection SAE DN-32||2,5...500 bar||selectable with NK10|
|DGXZ15||Hydraulic connection SAE DN-32||2,5...500 bar||4...20 mA; 2 wire system|
for remote adjustment of zero point and nominal value.
Use with pressure transducers type DGW-10(K), DGW-11(K), DGW-12(K), DGW-15(K), if external ±15 V or +24 V are available.