Pressure- / Force-Measuring
Product Features and Advantages:
- tight, non-corroding
- high overload, shock-proof
- no dead room
- simple mounting
- output: 0 … 20mA; 4 … 20 mA; 0 … 10V
- excellent reproducibility and linearity
- suitable for wet areas and harsh environments
- flange receptacle with gold-contacts on request
- operating temperature: -50 … + 120 (higher values on request)
- 0.1% or 0.05% combined error
- 10; 25; 50; 100; 250; 500; … 2500 bar (standard); other values on request
- ATEX – certified available
- customer specific design for safety-critical applications on request
Static and dynamic pressure measuring in hydraulic or pneumatic machine control systems e.g. adjusting the roll gap in rolling mills; remote adjustment of ZERO and SPAN via separate feeding-card possible (W-series)
LB-series (1-axle): Force measuring across the bolt axis in the direction marked by an arrow.
LBB-series (2-axles): Measuring load torque, band tension, rope tension combined with analog or digital control (measuring force and ist direction)
LBE-series: customer specific design for nominal loads up to 2000 tons also available for weighing systems for Bunker-/Crane-scales, platforms.
As electronic overload protection (LMS) for lifts, cranes, dredges and cars available. Special protection (stainless steel or others) for outlet cable.
Shearing areas between bearings are grooved. At least one outside end has a straight groove for an axis holder preventing turning and sliding. Customer specific design on request.
- easy to mount, quick exchange
- suitable for rough and wet environment
- overload capacity up to 250% (higher on request)
- excellent linearity
- combined error 0.5% or 0.25%
- each model available as LBB
- sea-waterproof body on request
- available for use in nuclear premises or other highly safety critical applications (double redundancy)
- available for expl.-protected areas e.g. use in mining industry
- measuring range from 0.5 tons … 2000 tons
- any customer specific design on request